|Kips Information Technology Class 9
|LibreOffice 6.2 Version
|Unit-5 Digital Presentation
|19 Inserting and Formatting Image in a Presentation
|Other Chapters Solutions
|Kips IT Class 9 Solutions
Answer the Following Questions:
How will you insert an image from the LibreOffice Gallery?
Follow these steps to insert a graphic from the Gallery:
• Click on the Gallery icon present on Sidebar. Or
• Choose View>Gallery option.
• Select the Theme that contains the image to be inserted.
• Click on the image, then drag and drop the image into the slide.
• You can also right-click on the object and select the Insert option.
Yes, It is possible, to do the same Check the Insert as Link box while Inserting image in Presentation.
Which key is used to resize the shape uniformly?
Ctrl/Shift key is used to resize the shape uniformly.
What are the advantages of grouping shapes?
It is often convenient to group shapes together so that they are treated as a single shape by Impress. A group of shapes can be formatted in a way similar to a single shape. They can be moved, rotated, and deleted together.