|Kips Information Technology Class 9
|Unit-5 Digital Presentation
|20 Working with Slide Master
|Other Chapters Solutions
|Kips IT Class 9 Solutions
Answer the Following Questions:
What is a Slide Master?
Slide Master is an element of the template that stores information, including font styles, placeholder sizes, position of the text and objects, bullet styles, background images, and colour schemes.
Slide Master sets the default layout and formatting for all the other slides. It actually controls an entire presentation. Each Slide Master contains one or more standard or custom sets of layouts. Any changes made in the Slide Master page automatically reflects on every slide in the presentation.
How can you change the colour of the background of a slide?
To Change the colour of the background of a slide follow these steps:
• Click on the Background Styles button present in the Background group of the Design tab. A list of options will be displayed.
• As you move the mouse over a background style, it is reflected on the slide. Select the required background.
• Click on the Format Background option of the Background Styles button. The Format Background dialog box will appear. Click on the Fill button and select any Fill style option.
• Click on the Color button. If you want to select a different colour apart from the displayed colours, select the More Colors option from the list.
• The Colors dialog box appears.
• Click on the Standard tab and choose the colour you want. You can also select the Custom tab and create your own colour scheme. Click on OK.
• You will be directed to the Format Background dialog box on the screen.
• Click on the Apply to All button to apply the colour scheme to all the slides. Click on the Close button to close the dialog box.
Which option enables you to change the background colour of the text?
Background Styles option in Background group under Design tab enables you to change the background colour of the text.
What do you mean by Transition?
Transition effects appear when one slide changes to the other during the Slide Show view. You can apply transition effects to a single slide as well as to all the slides.