Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 2 Solutions is part of Kips Cyber Beans Computer Class 8. Here we have given Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 2 Solutions WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER.
|Kips Cyber Beans
|WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER
Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 2 Solutions WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER
A. Fill in the Blanks:
1. Windows Movie Maker is a video editing software for Windows based computers.
2. Default extension of Windows Movie Maker project file is .wlmp.
3. Caption, credits and title are used to add text-based information to your movie.
4. Waveforms represent the audio that is included in any project.
5. Storyboard is used to arrange and manage the video clips in your project.
6. You can use Fade in option to gradually increase the volume of audio in the beginning.
B. State True or False:
1. Windows Movie Maker can be downloaded for free. – TRUE
2. Windows Movie Maker auto-saves the project so that the data remains intact in case of power failure. – TRUE
3. Windows Movie Maker allows the user to directly download music from online stores. – TRUE
4. Movie Created on window Movie Maker cannot be shared online. – FALSE
5. WMM allows you to add video clips to your project but does not support image files or photos. – FALSE
6. You cannot add multiple Visual Effects on a single media file. – TRUE
C. Multiple Choice Questions:
1. Credits are added at the end of the movie clip.
2. Artistic , Black and White Cinematic Mirror are types of Visual Effects.
3. Preview Monitor is used to preview the project.
4. Title properties, like font size and text color can be changed from the Format Tab.
5. You can reduce the duration of a video clip with the help of Trim Tool.
D. Application Based Question:
Bharti can reduce duration with the trim tool.
Captions can be added as text to an individual clip to provide relevant information. Amit can use the Caption option from Home tab > Add group.
Rashmi can directly upload the movie to her YouTube account by using the sharing options available under the Share group on the Home tab.
E. Answer the following:
With Windows Movie Maker, you can create movies from your photos and videos from your computer or your camera. This software lets you create movies by using special effects, transitions, and themes to make your movies stand out. Captions can be added as text to an individual clip to provide relevant information.
Title and Caption add text based information to the movie. Titles are added to the beginning of the selected clip, while captions can be added as text to an individual clip to provide relevant information.
The steps to insert any media in a project are:
a) Click on the Add videos and photos button present on the Home tab in the Add group.
b) The Add Videos and Photos dialog box will appear.
c) Choose Pictures category from the Libraries folder and select the Sample Pictures that you require. Click on the Open button. The selected picture will appear in the Storyboard.
d) Select all the images by using the Shift key from the Sample Pictures folder.
e) Similarly, you can import video clips to the Story board with the help of the same button.
The Trim tool is used to reduce the duration of a video clip. The Trim tool is present in the Editing group on the Edit tab.
Transitions are applied to add visual effects to the movie. They are used to add connectivity to the consecutive scenes of a movie. Transitions can be added between two images, video clips, or titles. The effects range from simple fades to complicated graphical animations.
The steps to save and export the movie are as follows:
a) Click on the Home tab and select the Save movie button present in the Share group.
b) The Save Movie dialog box will appear. Write the name, Final Movie in the File name box. Click on the Save button.
c) The Movie Maker processing bar will appear on the screen, which will display the progress of the export process.
d) After the process is completed, Windows Movie Maker will display a dialog box. Click on the Play button. The movie will play in the default media player of Windows.
The Fade in option can be used to gradually increase the volume of audio in the beginning and Fade out option is used to gradually decrease it in the end.
Other Chapter Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 1 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 3 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 4 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 5 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 6 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 7 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 8 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 9 Solutions
- Kips Cyber Beans Class 8 Chapter 10 Solutions